Tomes and Disciplines Edit
- Main article: Tome
Tome of Animalism Nosferatu Tunnels 2 - Secret door a third of the way between Josef's Tunnels 1 exit and boss. Also a Gangrel Eye, which gives Protean's Eyes of the Beast. Wearing a Torch on your head instead of in your hand, basically.
- Main article: Humanity
To Curse the Darkness Edit
- Main article: To Curse the Darkness
Josef Zvi Edit
Some of these are Modern
|Nosferatu fledgling (claws)||100||100||70||Nosferatu||15 Aggr|
|Nosferatu fledgling (scimitar)||100||100||70||Nosferatu||30 Lethal||Can use most weapons effectively|
|Nosferatu fledgling (2H Sword)||100||100||100||Nosferatu||Uses and holds correctly, 2H Swords|
|Nosferatu fledgling (Halberd)||100||100||100||Nosferatu||Uses and holds correctly, 'Pole' weapons including Quarterstaff and Pitchfork|
|Nosferatu Neo (claws)||120||Nosferatu||15 Aggr||Completely different character model than the other Dark Ages Generations of Nos|
|Nosferatu Ancillae||150||Nosferatu||15 Aggr|
|Nosferatu Elder||200||Nosferatu||15 Aggr|
|Nosferatu Methuselah||300||Nosferatu||15 Aggr|
|Othelios||200||140||500||Nosferatu||Boss in Joseph's Tunnels and To Curse the Darkness. Always drops Evil Axe|
The Chronicle of Caine Edit
- "In the beginning there was only Caine.
- Caine who sacrificed his brother out of love.
- Caine who was cast out.
- Caine who was cursed with the lust for blood.
- It is Caine from whom we all come, our sire's sire.
- "For the passing of an age Caine lived in the land of Nod,
- in loneliness and suffering
- For an eon he lived alone
- But the passing of memory drowned his sorrow.
- And so he returned to the world of mortals
- To the world of mortals,
- To the world his brother and his brother's children had created"
- "Though he became ruler of a mighty nation, Caine was still alone,
- For none was as he. His sorrow grew once again.
- Then he committed another great sin, for he begat progeny,
- Of whom there were only three.
- But from them came more progeny, Caine's grandchilder,
- And then Caine said, "An end to this crime. There shall be no more."
- And as his word was law, his brood obeyed him.
- The city stood for many ages,
- And became the center of a mighty empire"
- "But then came the Deluge, a Great Flood that washed over the world.
- The city was destroyed,
- And its people along with it.
- Again Caine fell into a great sorrow and went into solitude,
- Becoming as a dog amidst the wastes,
- And leaving his progeny to their own ends.
- They came to him and begged him to return,
- To help them rebuild the city.
- But he would not come with them,
- Saying the Flood had been sent as punishment
- For his having returned to the world of life
- And subverting the true law."
- "A great war was waged, the elders against their children,
- And the children slew their parents.
- The rebels then built a new city
- And brought to it 13 tribes.
- It was a beautiful city and their people worshipped them as gods.
- They created new progeny of their own,
- The fourth generation of Cainites.
- But they feared the Jyhad,
- And it was forbidden for these childer
- To create others of their kind.
- Although this city was as great as CAine's, eventually it grew old.
- As do all living things, it slowly began to die.
- Their city was destroyed and their power extinguished.
- With their authority gone, all were free to create their own broods.
- And soon there were many new Cainites,
- Who ruled across the face of the Earth"